Friday, July 21, 2017

gym workouts for weight loss | gym workout for beginners | Weight Loss

gym workouts for weight loss | gym workout for beginners | Weight Loss gym workouts for weight loss | gym workout for beginners Welcome, babes! 💜 Today we showing you one TOUGHEST leg & booty workouts. It takes a lot to get me sore and this sure did it! Remember that booty gains take time, so be patient. Love you all. My Gym Routine - how to work your legs, butt and abs in the gym! SO many of you have asked to see what I REALLY get up in when i post selfies in the gym - so here it is! I'd love for you all to give these exercises a go - aim for 3 sets of 10 reps with the resistance machines and always start lighter and progress with confidence! I can't wait to read your comments and reply to you all! ______________________________________­_____ Thanks for watching! ❤ Welcome to my Weight Loss Channel. You can search my channel with these keywords: --- "weight loss tips" --- "weight loss drink" --- "weight loss tricks" --- "weight loss meal plans" --- "weight loss diet" --- "weight loss workout" --- "weight loss before and after" Twitter: https://twitter.com/weightloss165 Blogger: http://ift.tt/2e9xadw Please Like & Subscribe My "Weight Loss" Channel For More Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment